Pages

Friday 27 July 2012

My Pursuit Of Excellence

My Pursuit of Excellence was to complete Grand Theft Auto San Andreas.
I asked my cousin if I could play his Play station 2 and if I could use the cheats for Grand Theft Auto San Andreas only because I didn't like looking for the weapons.Then I put the game on.

In the afternoon I began to play after I finished lunch. I waited for the game to finish loading and  it took a while. As soon as it was loaded I punched in all the cheats for the guns, jet pack and also a car. I started driving super fast to find a mission to complete. When that finished I made things go "KABOOM" with my grenades.
The next day I woke up super early to finish it off but the ps2 was sold. Luckily I saved it in the memory card.
All I was able to do was complete 12 missions and destroy things.

I didn’t get to finish the game but I enjoyed playing and I tried hard to strive for excellence.
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.